– Study of Geography (Diploma) at the University of Bonn, Germany, and the University of Bristol, UK
– Research associate at UNU-EHS in Bonn
– Doctoral student in a graduate school on social policy and welfare state transformation
– Research associate at University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair of Prof. Dr Simone Leiber, social policy and social work
– PhD thesis in 2020 on the design of working conditions of live-ins in private households of elderly people in Germany
– since April 2020 research associate at IWAK, Goethe-University of Frankfurt, Germany, working on the legalisation of informal work arrangements in the state of Hesse
EASPD Handelsstraat / Rue du Commerce 72 B- 1040
Brussels - Belgium
Ad-PHS - Grant agreement no. VS/2018/0344.
This project is co-funded by the European Union.
Copyright © *Ad-PHS-Project - 2020, All rights reserved.